Blitzresults.com: Ergonomic Office - 5 Easy Things You can do to Combat Back Pain
BERLIN, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire=KYODO JBN/ --
Tips, infographics, and free online calculators to avoid back pain
80% of all office workers suffer from back pain or herniated discs at some
point in their careers, mostly due to incorrect posture at work. Here are some
simple ways to prevent it.
1. Place your computer monitor at least one arm's length away. If it's too
close, you will create tension in your shoulders and neck.
2. The monitor should be set so that your eyes are at a downward angle.
This helps to relieve strain on your neck and your eyes.
3. Sit with the pelvis tilted slightly forwards. Ergonomic chairs and seat
cushions help to retain the backs' natural posture, providing relief to the
discs and muscles.
4. Move around the office! Speak personally with your colleagues instead of
sending them emails. Drink a lot of water: it's not only healthy, but it will
keep you moving.
5. Important: Adjust the desk and chair to your height so that you are
relaxed while sitting. How does that work? Use an online calculator for
"Most people don't realize how much damage prolonged sitting can do, but
there are some simple remedies. In most cases, minimal adjustments to your desk
and chair will help ensure proper posture," says Tim Lilling, project manager
Many more tips and free infographics can be found here:
Blitzresults.com is a new online calculator site: How much power is my
washing machine using? How does percentage calculation actually work, again?
How do I calculate my children's shoe sizes? On Blitzresults.com you can find a
variety of free calculators that will quickly deliver the appropriate solution.
Contact: Tim Lilling, firstname.lastname@example.org , +49(0)3041725278