TOKYO, July 02, 2019 /Kyodo JBN/ --
FASBEE, Japan’s First Global Fashion EC Site, Set for Grand Opening on July 2, 2019
- Over 350 Brands Readily Available at User’s Fingertips, “grove” and “Ungrid” Now Available in Taiwan -
FASBEE Inc. (hereinafter FASBEE), a subsidiary of BEENOS Inc. (hereinafter BEENOS), has announced that it officially launched its fashion EC website FASBEE (https://fas-bee.com/?locale=en) on July 2, 2019. Users will be able to purchase Japanese apparel items from all over the world.
- FASBEE makes shopping for Japanese apparel easy
FASBEE is a fashion EC website that allows customers from across the globe to purchase Japanese apparel items. FASBEE handles over 350 brands, including brands that have not yet been available overseas. A wide variety of items are available including fashion goods, interior items and cosmetics. The website, including customer service, will be available in Chinese (simplified and traditional), English and Japanese.
- Reasons to use FASBEE
1. Products: The first and only global fashion e-commerce site to purchase Japanese brand apparel.
2. Price: Items are available at the same price globally as they are in Japan.
3. Shipping speed: Operation lead time has been optimized so that products will arrive at overseas customers in 4 to 7 days.
- Aiming to become the #1 global fashion EC website
FASBEE Inc. is a joint-venture company created by BEENOS Inc., which operates Japan’s leading cross-border e-commerce support service “Buyee” and “Tenso.com,” and Fashion-Co-Lab. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter FCL), which operates “Fashionwalker,” one of Japan’s leading fashion EC websites.
FASBEE uses BEENOS’s expertise in cross-border EC and FCL’s knowledge in constructing EC infrastructure specializing in fashion goods.
FASBEE’s company name is a compound word created from “Fashion” and “Bee.” FASBEE will provide an easy, convenient and seamless experience for customers like a bee heading directly and efficiently to its destination.
About FASBEE Inc.
(1) Representative: Yoshihide Saito, President and CEO
(2) Location: Gotenyama Trust Tower 6F, 4-7-35 Kita-shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan
(3) Founded: March 2019
(4) Capital: 100 million JPY