KOBE, Japan, Nov. 25 /Kyodo JBN/--
G-7 Holdings Inc.
G-7 Holdings Group Opens 2nd Bike Seven Store in Malaysia
G-7 Holdings Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange code: 7508) announced on November 25 that its Malaysian subsidiary based in Kuala Lumpur, G7 Retail Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., will open motorcycle goods store "Bike Seven Klang Sentral" on November 27.
Bike Seven is a motorcycle goods chain, with nine stores in Japan, run by the G-7 Group. Bike Seven Klang Sentral will be the second Bike Seven store in Malaysia.
Klang City is a bedroom suburb of the capital city of Kuala Lumpur, with many of its residents choosing to ride motorcycle to skirt traffic congestion. Cashing in on such demand, the Bike Seven store is located in the premises of Autobacs Klang Sentral, a car parts store run by the G-7 Group, aiming at the synergy effect of customer mobilization by selling parts and accessories for both 2-wheel and 4-wheel vehicles.
The store will also serve as a brick-and-mortar showroom for the online shopping site that the G-7 Group started on October 1, 2014, allowing customers to confirm what are sold on the web.
Outline of Bike Seven Klang Sentral Store
1. Name: Bike Seven Klang Sentral
2. Location: No. 2B Persiaran Klang Sentral 4/KU 5, Klang Sentral, Bukit Raja,
Meru, 41050 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
3. Opening: November 27, 2014
4. Contact: Tel: +60-3-3343-6677 Fax: +60-3-3343-4141
5. Floor space: 147.9 square meters
6. Pit space: 39.1 square meters
7. Number of pits: 4
8. Line of business: Motorcycle goods, including helmets, tires,
aluminum wheels and bags, inspection and maintenance services, etc.
9. Business hours: 11:00 to 21:00
10. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Bike7KS
11. Online shopping site: http://www.rakuten.com.my/shop/g7retail/
12. Operator: G7 Retail Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Outline of G7 Retail Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Conducting businesses in Malaysia including car goods (Autobacs) and food supermarkets.
Name: G7 Retail Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Established: December 20, 2010
Capital: 11,000,000 ringgit
Representative: Ryuta Yamamoto
Location: D-2-9 Plaza Damas 60 Jalan Sri Hartamas Satu 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
* G7 Retail Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is a subsidiary of G7 International Pte. Ltd. which is a consolidated subsidiary of G-7 Holdings Inc.
About G-7 Holdings Inc.
Headquarters: Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
Chairman and Representative Director: Mamoru Kinoshita