Chiyoda International School Tokyo
Chiyoda International School Tokyo (CHIST)
Elementary school began its 2nd year, Middle and High school have just opened
We hold Spring and Summer School Info Session!
June 13, July 25 and August 22 in 2019
Feel The Cutting Edge of Global Education!
Musashino University opened CHIST Elementary School in 2018, and Middle School and High School in 2019. Providing the latest educational environment and global standard programs, we encourage the students’ ability to fly to the world from the heart of Tokyo. From the end of May, we started accepting the applications for those who wish to enroll CHIST in April 2020. We hope that you can participate in the School Info Session and feel that the students learn lively with cutting edge of global education.
【Summary of CHIST】
Educational philosophy: To apply Buddhist ideals to the cultivation of well-educated, internationally-minded, and engaged individuals equipped with the intellect, character, and ethics to create peace and happiness for the world.
Location: 11 Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Maximum number of each grade:
- Elementary school G1 40 people (G2 to G5 can be enrolled if the space is available.)
- Middle school G6, G7 each 20 people (including promotion from G5, G6)
- High school G10, G11 each 20 people (Please reserve educational consultation before applying.)
(Elementary school is five years of G1-5, Middle school is four years of G6-9, High school is three years of G10-12)
Entrance examination: We welcome your application any time.
- Elementary school applicants will be interviewed after successfully passing a document screening.
- Middle and High school applicants will be interviewed after the document screening and then tested in English, math, and Japanese*.
*Non-Japanese speakers will not be penalized if they cannot complete the Japanese portion of the exam.
【Summary of School Info Session】
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019, 9:00-10:30AM (ENG session)
Thursday, July 25, 2019, 10:00-11:30AM (JPN session only)
Thursday, August 22, 2019, 9:00-10:30AM (JPN session only)
Venue: CHIST school building (11 Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
7 minutes from Ichigaya station and Yotsuya station,
5 minutes from Kojimachi station and Hanzomon Station
- Lecture (An opportunity to learn more about CHIST educational program and school life.)
- School Tour (An opportunity to see our facilities.)
How to Sign up:
Please make a reservation on the CHIST Website
Contact: CHIST office
03-5530-7415 (ENG) / 03-5530-7402 (JPN)
Email: （About School Info Session）firstname.lastname@example.org