CHIBA, Japan, Jan. 6, 2022 /Kyodo JBN/ --
Chiba Prefectural Government
Chiba Prefectural Government Selling Brioche and Chiboust Sweets Using "Beniharuka" Sweet Potato in Singapore, with Giveaway Campaign Underway
- CHIBA SWEET POTATO FAIR 2022 -
The Chiba Prefectural Government is selling Brioche and Chiboust, new confectionary products using "Beniharuka" -- a variety of sweet potato grown in the Japanese prefecture -- to let Singapore people know the deliciousness of the sweet potato which is highly popular in Japan.
"CHIBA SWEET POTATO FAIR 2022" Poster: https://kyodonewsprwire.jp/prwfile/release/M102229/202112235459/_prw_PI3fl_X2KAgFO1.jpg
"Tarte by Cheryl Koh," where famous patissier Cheryl Koh is working as a chef, has created Brioche and Chiboust in such a way as to let people fully taste and enjoy the elegant sweetness and supple texture of "Beniharuka." In line with the sale of the new products, a giveaway campaign for the sweets has also been underway since Jan. 4, 2022. Everyone is welcome to participate in the campaign.
1. Sale of Brioche and Chiboust using "Beniharuka" sweet potato grown in Chiba Prefecture
Dates: Jan. 4 (Tuesday) - Jan. 25 (Tuesday), 2022
Place: Tarte by Cheryl Koh
- Tarte @ Shaw Centre: 1 Scotts Road, #02-05/06/07 Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208 Opening hours: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Tarte @ Raffles City: Raffles City Singapore Shopping Centre, #B1-46,179103
Opening hours: 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
2. Brioche and Chiboust giveaway campaign
Those who have met the following two conditions are eligible to participate in the drawing. Winners will receive one piece each of Brioche and Chiboust using "Beniharuka" produced in Chiba Prefecture.
CHI-BA+KUN Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Chi-BaKun-Japan-for-Singapore-112516826910580/
Application period: Jan. 4 (Tuesday) - Jan. 25 (Tuesday), 2022
Application method: Applicants must meet the following two conditions.
(1) Follow Chiba Prefecture’s official mascot character “CHI-BA+KUN” on Facebook and comment on the campaign article:
(2) Follow Cheryl Koh's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tartebycherylkoh/
3. CHIBA SWEET POTATO FAIR 2022
Period: Jan. 4 (Tuesday) - Jan. 13 (Thursday), 2022
Venue: Basement food floor of Isetan Scotts (Singapore)
Content: Publicity and sales for the high-quality "Beniharuka" sweet potato grown in Chiba Prefecture are ongoing at the agricultural product section.